By J. Thomas August,M. W. Anders,Ferid Murad,Joseph T. Coyle
Read or Download Advances in Pharmacology: 28 PDF
Best pharmacology books
Compatible for either scholars and training pharmacists, the newest version of this vintage textbook presents entire assurance of an integral part of the U. ok. pharmacy curriculum: pharmacy legislations and ethics. thoroughly rewritten because the final version to mirror the quick velocity at which this box strikes, it bargains a transparent, readable and non-technical consultant on balancing the wishes of sufferers with the letter of the legislations.
Written with the practising medicinal chemist in brain, this can be the 1st smooth guide to systematically deal with the subject of bioisosterism. As such, it presents a prepared reference at the ideas and strategies of bioisosteric substitute as a key device in preclinical drug improvement. the 1st half offers an outline of bioisosterism, classical bioisosteres and usual molecular interactions that have to be thought of, whereas the second one half describes a couple of molecular databases as assets of bioisosteric id and clarification.
Percutaneous Penetration Enhancers in a mini-series layout comprising 5 volumes, represents the main finished reference on enhancement tools – either good proven and lately brought – within the box of dermal/transdermal drug supply. intimately the large variety of either chemical and actual equipment used to reinforce the outside supply of substances is defined.
This cutting edge textual content makes use of a 'common feel' method of introduce scholars to real-life drugs difficulties. that includes quite a number routines and exams and supported via an interactive better half site, this is often the proper instruction manual for anyone seeking to enhance their numeracy skills for medicine management.
- Ibuprofen: Discovery, Development and Therapeutics
- Drug Resistance in Cancer Cells
- Review of Pharmacology (Drugs Affecting the Urinary, Reproductive, Muscular, Skeletal, Integumentary and Sencory Systems Book 3)
- Interventional Pharmacology, An issue of Interventional Cardiology Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Advances in Immunopharmacology: Proceeding of the Fourth International Conference on Immunopharmacology, Osaka, Japan, 16-19 May 1988: 4th
- Drug Design (Medicinal Chemistry)
Additional info for Advances in Pharmacology: 28
Advances in Pharmacology: 28 by J. Thomas August,M. W. Anders,Ferid Murad,Joseph T. Coyle