By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics immediately highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, traits and extra. those talents will consultant you to serious insights that motivate motion out of your facts. With this publication, you'll develop into expert utilizing SAS visible Analytics to give facts and ends up in customizable, powerful visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and stories, you are going to create visualizations which express transparent and actionable insights for any measurement and sort of knowledge.
This publication mostly specializes in the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is on the market on either 9.4 and SAS Viya structures. each one model is taken into account the most recent liberate, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; for that reason, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and may glance known. This ebook covers new gains of every and significant changes among the 2.
With this booklet, you are going to find out how to:
- construct your first document utilizing the SAS visible Analytics dressmaker
- organize a dashboard and confirm the easiest structure
- successfully use geo-spatial items so as to add place analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of knowledge visualizations
- arrange and cargo your information with the SAS visible Analytics info Builder
- learn facts with a number of strategies, together with forecasting, observe clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your setting for issues akin to scalability, availability, and potency among elements of your SAS software program deployment and knowledge providers
Read Online or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
The purpose of this publication is to demonstrate that complicated fuzzy clustering algorithms can be utilized not just for partitioning of the knowledge. it may even be used for visualisation, regression, type and time-series research, for this reason fuzzy cluster research is an efficient method of resolve complicated information mining and method id difficulties.
Wake up and working with the SAS college version utilizing Ron Codyâ€™s easy-to-follow, step by step consultant. geared toward newcomers who've downloaded the loose SAS collage variation and need to both use the point-and-click interactive surroundings of SAS Studio, or who are looking to write their very own SAS courses, or either, An creation to SAS college variation, starts off by means of displaying you ways to acquire the SAS college variation, and the way you could run SAS on a computer or Macintosh desktop.
Differential Equations with Maple V presents an advent and dialogue of themes as a rule coated in an undergraduate path in usual differential equations in addition to a few supplementary issues equivalent to Laplace transforms, Fourier sequence, and partial differential equations. It additionally illustrates how Maple V is used to augment the examine of differential equations not just via disposing of the computational problems, but in addition via overcoming the visible barriers linked to the recommendations of differential equations.
This handbook walks scholars during the tactics for research in SPSS and offers workouts that move hand-in-hand with on-line information units. The handbook enhances the textbook knowing Political technology records: Observations and expectancies in Political research, by means of Peter Galderisi, making it effortless to take advantage of along the e-book in a path or as a stand-alone consultant to utilizing SPSS.
- Strategies for Formulations Development: A Step-by-Step Guide Using JMP
- SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS 9, Third Edition
- SAS Business Intelligence for the Health Care Industry: Practical Applications
- Elements of Computational Statistics (Statistics and Computing)
- Minitab Cookbook
Additional info for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data
An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data by Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller